Monday, September 15, 2008

living with Trenna ...

Ok so mom and dad flew out to Detroit MI on Thursday and I was left to look after Trenna. She now goes to a Center for the handicapped and elderly from 6am to 4pm. That first morning was a rush - I didn't hear my alarm go off until 45 min afterwards so we had major rushing to do. Then on Friday it was going to be a 50's party so mom had asked me to dress her up. I did so and Trenna asked me to do her hair. So I'm curling it and its cute and she asks me if I'm gonna spray it. I tell her that I will when I finish. Afterwards - about 10 minutes. I look over at her and shes touching it.

I say - don't touch it, you'll mess it up.
Trenna - I wanna brush it.
Me - but that'll mess it up.
Trenna - I maybe have a brush at the Center and brush it there.
Me- *scowl* whatever

Then about 5 minutes after that I look back at her and shes touching it with both hands now. She looks at me and then quickly rubs her hands back and forth through her hair totally messing it up. My eyes widen in anger and I walk out of the house. I couldn't be in there with her - I was so angry! I got up at the freakin' butt crack of dawn to help her get ready and do what she asks and then she messes it all up. After a few minutes she comes to find me and asks me whats wrong.

You're not being nice to me Trenna! You asked me to do your hair and then you messed it up! You're being mean to me!
what was her response? Drum roll please.

I not care.

*deep breaths * don't kill her now, its ok, shes gonna be going soon.

You know Trenna I can keep you here, not let you go to the Center. she gave me a look that said yea right. And i knew that we both didn't want that. I was so glad when the shuttle van pulled up I almost ran to it. the next day with the coaching of Trudi she apologized. *sigh* Needless to say I'm SUPER glad that mom and dad are coming home tonight!

4 comments:

trayci said...

so funny and so Trenna! she can be such a pill. she's so got everybody else completely fooled by the public nice routine. you have to be family for her to be snotty to and there is plenty of that to go around.

Jamie G. said...

That's my new saying....I Not Care!!

Amanda Idell said...

Hey now you dont always have to be family for her to be snotty. I remeber calling for Taneil and Trenna kept hanging up on me and told me to go away. I think Taneil put her up to it. LOL

Coffin Cutie said...

WHAT!!! I do NOT rememeber that!! how rude! and I would NEVER! lol thats so werid!