Friday, September 19, 2008

Chelan County Fair Best of Show

We had such a great time at the fair. We saw crazy animals, cool crafts, and I even got some free polished rocks for my collection. I put together kind of a BEST OF SHOW slide to show off the animals and art & crafts.




The Arts & Crafts were amazing; quilts, canning, jewelry, woodworking, painting, and photography. They even had spinning and weaving. One lady that was spinning soy fibers into yarn said that two little girls had made her day. After watching what she was doing one leaned over to the other and whispered excitedly "I know what she's doing! She's making GOLD!!!" The lady tried to tell her that she was making yarn but she would have none of it. She knew what spinning wheels were for. Ben had a great time too. He was totally taken with the weaving looms. He spent about an hour at a table loom and made a cool strap to keep his key attached to his scooter. He is a Webb after all!


No comments: