This is the side of the building ... love the way the vegetation creates a realistic looking setting. ish.

Yay!! They had sets from a still-frame movie featuring figures by one of my favorite artists, James C. Christensen. He is a General Authority now, a Seventy, I think. Anyways, I love his imagination!
I love this photo of Uncle Dennis looking up at the Brontosaurus. Turns out something is taller than he is! Check out how the shadow makes it look like it's coming to get him.
In the next one the Webb family is caught in the middle of two dreaded T-Rex. Marc, the strange boy in the photo, is one of Natalie's twins (His twin is Becca). He is the oldest by a few minutes and so got to go on the trip with the grands.
Check out Ben telling Denny's youngest to wait until his photo shoot is over to talk. The kid is probably just asking for a ride anyways. Hey, who needs a horse when you've got horse-power?
This was a cool display of amber in a big fake tree. Love how you can see all the little bugs in there. One had a spider in it. Here is a pic of the tree. What a great night light!
Now for my total favorite. The Hunt...!!! This mammoth guy is clearly in trouble. He's out-manned, four bony dudes to one. His only hope is that it'll only be a flesh wound. There's a slight chance he'll get away ...
...until this guy shows up, that is. Even back then they knew that no matter how many are doing it - it's never a good thing to get stoned. Heck, it could kill ya! and probably will you bonehead!
WHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahhhaaaahhhaaahhhaaa haha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!? Okay, the maniacal laughter is a sure sign that bedtime is tragically over due. Besides, I don't want to strain anything by doing too much at a time so...it's late, I'm tired, good night all.

1 comment:
love this! I'm glad you are having such a good time!
Post a Comment