Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What Happens at Girls Camp...!!!

okay ... I know it has been forever since I put anything on here. I have no excuse. It's so easy to get behind and then tons of stuff happens and you don't know where to start and it gets hugely overwhelming so you just don't do anything. Yeah, that's me :) I decided to try to post some pics and share a little bit of what I've been doing. I'll start with a couple from my first adventure of the summer- Girls Camp. This little squirrel was so cute. He was totally stealing food from the plate of a young woman that had fallen asleep after burning designs on a piece of wood using a magnifying glass and the sun. He made several forays to get the grilled cheese sandwich crusts first and then, oh! the temptation...he threw caution to the wind and totally attacked the apple.





1 comment:

Tru said...

Ohhhh! he's such a brave little cutie! It's amazing photography there!