Saturday, December 12, 2009

Announcement

After much thought, fasting and prayer I have come to the decision that a mission is not for me right now in my life. Maybe in a few years but not right now. I need to figure out who I am, what I want in life and what makes me happy. I've already spoken with my bishop and he agrees. I'm sorry if this upsets or disappoints but that's life. Please respect my decision. Also for those of you may want to know, Cody and I are no longer together as of November 9th. Thank you for your time.

3 comments:

trayci said...

...and have a nice day. Remember no running in the halls. Also the boys bathroom on the north side will be closed for janitorial repairs.

Coffin Cutie said...

"Also the Forbiden Forest is Forbiden"

Tristen said...

i'd also like to say a few words. nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak. thank you.