Thursday, April 10, 2008

An exciting but normal morning

Around 9:15 this morning Mom and Dad realized there was a cop car in front of our house.
Photobucket

Photobucket


After investigating they realized that there were a lot more cars than just that one. In fact there were 6 cars.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And where was their focus? Why, the crack house just two houses over.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mom & Dad actually saw them with their guns out, sneeking up around the side of the house in question. All the while a Chopper was circling over head. They were there for about 2 hours and finally they left. I dont understand why they let the people they had go. The house has been sold! They shouldnt be in there anymore. *sigh* I personally felt bad for the cats I saw running around. LOL! *Deep inhale* I love the smell of a shake down in the morning!

2 comments:

Tristen said...

WOW! "shake down" indeed! remember the times you'd wake up at 3am bc of the guys running up and down the street screaming bc they were tripping on something? GOSH! the memories just make me so nostalgic! lol GET OUT OF VEGAS!!!! PLEASE!!! hahaha

Jamie G. said...

Nothing like the smell of a police raid in the morning! Crazy!